Tuesday, August 11, 2009

down and dirty

a short one, as it is late and i have to work in the early am. i will most definitely try and sneak another more informative post in tomorrow at work. tonight i ran outside! much slower than on the treadmill i think, but total 2 miles running. i'll take it! i was pleased and it was beautiful tonight. we are right on lake michigan, so i ran along the lake and the marina. pretty, cool and peaceful. idk if it will become the norm or not, i just couldn't resist the perfect weather. :)

me post run
because sweaty face pics are all the rage

at the state fair last weekend there were pigs that loved one another...
pigs that liked to bite other pigs' feet...

gigantic horses! i swear this horse was 10 feet tall... pictured with my mom for scale... when he standing straight he looked like a loch ness monster coming out of his stall, serious...

and racing pigs! those baby pigs race for cheese doodles... when i was a kid they raced for oreos...

4 comments:

  1. Running outside ftw! I don't think I could run on a treadmill. It's just not my cup of tea. Sounds like you had a beautiful run.

    And sweaty face pics ftw! :D

    Looks like it was a grand ol' time of porcine at the fair :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'd think i was at the pig fair, lol. pig's are the most photogenic! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude...I'm pretty sure when I was a kid, I was the one racing for cheese doodles :)

    Great pictures and congrats on your run!! I can't wait to get back out there on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you all skinny! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete