Monday, February 9, 2009

monday, monday

busy work day, sleepy evening. i have an interview for a pt job wednesday evening, i figure more money can't be bad. i saw "he's just not that into you" on sunday, and enjoyed it thoroughly. i love that justin long. my only complaint about it would be scarlett johanson, she just rubs me the wrong way. a longer more interesting post will happen in the near future, i swear :)

breakfast: none (shame on me)
lunch: low carb tortilla, roast beef, turkey and mayo (3.5)
snack: salami and cheese (2)
din din: 2 burger patties w/cheese, mayo and low carb ketchup, green beans (7)

3.5 16oz bottles o' water (i refill one at work)
1 12 oz orange la croix water

i'm gonna try and concentrate on water this week especially after that sodium filled weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna go see that movie this weekend. Glad you liked it! And I agree..I don't like Scarlett either and I don't know exactly why :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wait...now I remember...its cause she married Ryan Reynolds...DUH! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo, fellow Scarlett haters!

    She is an annoying actress, and I always have the urge to punch her in the face.

    ReplyDelete