Monday, June 15, 2009

pause

sometimes i wish life had a pause button. for those really wonderful moments that you wish could last forever. or maybe just a replay button. thanks for all the comments, i'm okay or at least i know i will be. it was nice to spend yesterday with my siblings and my grandma.

i'll be heading to the y tonight, it'll be a nice release i think. i don't think i've slept enough as of late, so i'll try and get some extra zs tonight. my eye lids are heavy.

thanks for reading. i generally try to avoid being sappy, but go hug someone you love. hugs are where it's at.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, my heart goes out to you sweety. I wish you and your loved ones all the best. I lost my mom last year and whilst it was tough, I appreciated how it seemed to bring me and my siblings closer. God Bless... (((hugs)))

    x T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hugged a coworker.

    Now I'm bracing myself for the lawsuit. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hug YOU!

    *HUG*

    Did you feel it? It was a good squishy one, I pointed my foot up and everything :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to read about your granpa - (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you. Hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete