Wednesday, April 8, 2009

recovery week... or post-weekend reality

last weekend was fantastic. i drank, i ate, i played pool, i watched movies, i played bananagrams and drinking jenga. i ate mostly on plan, but not entirely... so this week is a "i hope to maintain my last week's loss" week. and i'm fine with that... i think.

i'm terribly impatient, and man oh man is the weight loss slowing compared to the beginning.

i realized recently that i'm failing miserably water wise, i just stopped making sure i get my daily dose. i'm on my second 32 oz bottle this morning, so far so good... besides the whole peeing frequently nature of drinking loads of water.

i hope you are all well this mornin' or whenever you read this :)

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I know what you mean. Drinking tons of water sends me to the bathroom like 10 million times a day!

    ReplyDelete