Tuesday, December 30, 2008

let's go today in a heartbeat

It's officially holiday! Tomorrow and the 1st I have off from work and I want nothing more than to rest up and clean my room, haha boring I know. No crazy plans for new years, but I think I deserve a little piece and quiet. the last few years i've either hosted a party or gotten insanely drunk at a bar... memories that will last a lifetime, lol.

weigh in: 224.2 no joke it just likes it there

I had one of my stuffed peppers for lunch, delish. And for dinner my family ordered pizza, so I snagged some pizza toppings. Not too much due to the salty nature of pizza toppings. Oooh and I ate breakfast! I never ever eat breakfast, so I'm trying to make it a habit. I had a sliver of the quiche I made yesterday, just the right amount.

After work I went to the Y, 30 minutes on the elliptical for 2.5 miles and then weights for another 25. I applied for a part-time job at the Y because the battle for me is just getting there... once I'm there I'm an exercise fiend.

I just got 30 Rock season 2 from the library and it's calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment